Compliance Is Critical
Marketing and advertising practices are highly regulated and subject to an unprecedented amount of scrutiny from regulators, consumer advocates, and class action attorneys.
Unless your company is large enough to maintain an internal compliance department, you may be tempted to roll the dice and hope for the best, rather than attempt to navigate the bewilderingly complex array of state and federal regulations governing traditional advertising media (direct mail, telemarketing, print, and broadcast) along with Internet, social media, and mobile marketing methods.
Take some free advice: avoid that temptation. The penalty for a single violation of the Do-Not-Call provisions of the Telemarketing Sales Rule can be as high as $43,280, and other regulatory penalties can be equally onerous. Worse still, an innocent violation can lead to an avalanche of unrelated civil litigation, once consumer class action attorneys discover a company’s lax approach to compliance matters.
A Comprehensive Marketing Compliance Solution
The Marketing Law Group has developed a unique and affordable subscription-based compliance solution; a “virtual in-house counsel” service that includes all of the following:
- Informative and engaging online courses to train your staff on the regulations that affect your business, including the TCPA, TSR, CAN-SPAM, and other marketing laws
- Attorney-directed legal audits of your consumer contact practices, call center scripts, data collection procedures, sales funnels, landing pages, and advertising materials
- An online legal resource library that puts all state and federal marketing laws right at your fingertips
- A wide selection of attorney-drafted legal forms, including compliance procedures, DNC policies, and other documents unique to the industry
- On-demand answers to legal questions and immediate assistance if you’re ever faced with a TCPA claim or regulatory investigation notice
Our solution allows you to effortlessly meet your compliance obligations and sleep better at night, secure in the knowledge that if you do wind up in the crosshairs of a regulator, we will have your back.