Marketing Law Firm Providing Litigation And Compliance Solutions
State and federal agencies have strict regulations for companies that use direct marketing via phone, text and email. Small and large businesses alike face harsh penalties for the failure to comply. Companies operating in this area also face the constant risk of expensive settlements from lawsuits alleging violation of state and federal law.
Our team at the Marketing Law Group handles a spectrum of complex legal matters involving telemarketing law. From our law office in California, we represent business entities and individuals throughout the United States and around the globe.
- Litigation defense: We use aggressive and strategic counsel to help you avoid and resolve lawsuits.
- Regulatory actions defense: We defend you from regulatory actions and fines from the FTC, FCC and other bodies.
- Compliance and legal counsel services: Avoid legal problems by working with us to comply with rules and regulations.
Whether your company has 10 employees or 10,000, our team is devoted to protecting your interests in the short term and long term. Call our California office toll-free at 888-582-7894 to speak with an attorney in a free initial consultation.
Expert Counsel Makes All The Difference
As the name implies, the Marketing Law Group’s sole focus is on the many statutes, rules, and regulations that govern marketing and advertising practices. Unlike other firms, this is all we do, and as such we do it very well. Marketing law is our sole passion and commitment, which make us the right choice to resolve your marketing law issue.
Our service includes a two-pronged, reactive and proactive approach:
- Reactive: Cost-effective legal representation when your business is sued or faces regulatory action over an alleged violation
- Proactive: Strategic advice and practical guidance to maintain compliance and ensure your company doesn’t fall victim to the slimy tactics used by professional plaintiffs to draw your calls and texts
Just as you wouldn’t trust your podiatrist to treat your heart ailment, don’t retain a general litigation attorney to handle your marketing law issue. A deep-seated understanding of the marketing law landscape is critical when attempting to navigate the thousands of regulations and administrative procedures your business may encounter while attempting to advertise your products and services.
Get Started Now
We are ready to minimize the cost of litigation and to protect you and your marketing business. Reach out to us to schedule a free initial consultation. For more information, call 888-582-7894 or send an email.